Moody Kid

My middle child is SUPER moody, my husband and I like to comment that he is VERY much like his Daddy in that way.  (Okay, I make that comment because I'm in denial that he's in anyway moody because of me.)

One minute he likes something, the next minute he doesn't...he's whining...he's outright annoying...what do I do...I try my best to ignore it, but then (of course) the other 2 bother him to aggravate him even further....just shoot me!!!!

So, I go to the internet to give me a better understanding of what's going on.

First, he's the middle child...all of our kids were born VERY close to each other...I had them all in 34 months.  Our oldest was only 2 when the youngest was born...we had all 3 in diapers...it's a miracle we are alive today.

I remember that our middle child used to be a very EASY baby...as easy as they come.  He would not cry, just sit and watch, easy temperament, just an all around joy to be around because he was such a good baby.

BUT, once he got his voice, the whining has never stopped.  The article below helped me to put things in perspective...

Birth Order article